Every patient visit is with a board certified Gastroenterologist
Our board certified physicians recognize the importance of the doctor-patient relationship.
Adenoma Detection Rates of more than double the national standard
Studies show that physicians with the highest adenoma detection rates prevent the most colon cancers.
Longer colonoscopy withdrawal times than the national standard
Our physicians realize that taking longer withdrawal time allows for more time looking for, and removing polyps.
Oldest private GI practice in the area
Established by Dr. Pike in 1986, Cary Gastroenterology was the first private GI practice in the area.
Three offices to serve our patients
Multiple offices provide convenience for our patients.
Procedures are performed at specialized, accredited endoscopy centers in Raleigh and Cary
With endoscopy centers in Cary and Raleigh, our physicians can accomodate patients throughout the area.
A physician of the practice is available to our patients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Should an emergent condition occur outside office hours, one of our physicians is on-call to answer questions or to see patients if necessary.
The Triangle’s only dedicated Women’s Center for GI Health
Our physicians recognized the need for gender-specific care for women’s health issues and established the Triangle’s only Women’s Center for GI Health in Raleigh.
Combined physician experience of over 90 years
Our seven physicians are all fellowship trained in Gastroenterology and Hepatology, board certified, and bring vast experience in patient care.
Trusted by area physicians to care for their patients with GI issues
Each year, hundreds of area physicians refer their patients to our physicians, knowing that they will receive the most comprehensive and compassionate GI care available.
Cutting-Edge Digestive Care
- In-office hemorrhoid treatment non-surgical hemmorhoid banding treatment.
- In-office anorectal manometry for the comprehensive evaluation of fecal incontinence, chronic constipation, and defecatory disorders.
- Non-surgical treatment of anal fissures, including botulinum toxin injection
- Breath testing for H. pylori infection, lactose intolerance, fructose intolerance, and small bowel bacterial overgrowth.
- DNA based stool testing for the rapid and complete evaluation of infectious diarrhea.
- Treatment of hepatitis B and hepatitis C with the newest antiviral medications.